Thursday, April 4, 2013

Probably legit

I just got this email. Maybe one of my characters from Beyond the Sky sent it.

From: GREAT SPELL CASTER
Subject: (No Subject)

I am a spell caster from the Dark hole of African. Come tell me
what are you passing through in life or any type of your
problems is and I will have a solution to that problem.
We specialized in the followings
_____ marriage spell
______ exams spell
_____ divorce spell
_______ success spell
_______ job spell
_______ good health spell
______ love spell
_______ protection spell
________ prosperity spell
______ lottery spell
______ magic spell
_______ travel spell
______ money making spell
______ ex back spell

Magic spell seems kind of vague. Don't they all fall under that? And ex back spell? Wish they had an ex-go-away spell.